Remera Bob Marley Songs







(I shot the sheriff


But I didnt shoot no deputy, oh no! oh!


I shot the sheriff


But I didnt shoot no deputy, ooh, ooh, oo-ooh.)


Yeah! all around in my home town,Theyre tryin to track me down;


They say they want to bring me in guilty


For the killing of a deputy,


For the life of a deputy.


But I say:Oh, now, now. oh!(I shot the sheriff.) - the sheriff.(but I swear it was in selfdefence.)Oh, no! (ooh, ooh, oo-oh) yeah!


I say: I shot the sheriff - oh, lord! -(and they say it is a capital offence.)Yeah! (ooh, ooh, oo-oh) yeah!


Sheriff john brown always hated me,


For what, I dont know:Every time I plant a seed,


He said kill it before it grow -He said kill them before they grow.


And so:Read it in the news:(I shot the sheriff.) oh, lord!(but I swear it was in self-defence.)


Where was the deputy? (oo-oo-oh)


I say: I shot the sheriff,


But I swear it was in selfdefence. (oo-oh) yeah!


Freedom came my way one day


And I started out of town, yeah!


All of a sudden I saw sheriff john brown


Aiming to shoot me down,


So I shot - I shot - I shot him down and


I say:If I am guilty I will pay.(I shot the sheriff,)


But I say (but I didnt shoot no deputy),


I didnt shoot no deputy (oh, no-oh), oh no!(I shot the sheriff.) i did!


But I didnt shoot no deputy. oh! (oo-oo-ooh)


Reflexes had got the better of me


And what is to be must be:Every day the bucket a-go a well,


One day the bottom a-go drop out,


One day the bottom a-go drop out.


I say:I - I - I - I shot the sheriff.


Lord, I didnt shot the deputy. yeah!


I - I (shot the sheriff) -But I didnt shoot no deputy, yeah! no, yeah!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario