Remera I have become comfortably numb.


Hello, hello, hello Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me.

Is there anyone at home?

Come on, come on down, I hear you�re feeling down.

Well I can ease your pain, Get you on your feet again.

Relax, relax, relax I need some information first.

Just the basic facts. Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain, you are receding.

A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.

You are only coming through in waves.

Your lips move, but I can�t hear what you�re saying.

When I was a child, I had a fever. My hands felt just like two balloons.

Now I�ve got that feeling once again. I

can�t explain, you would not understand.

This is not how I am.

I have become comfortably numb. I have become comfortably numb.

OK, OK, OK Just a little pin prick.

There�ll be no more, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh,

But you may feel a little sick. Can you stand up, stand up, stand up.

I do believe it's working good. T

hat�ll keep you going for the show.

Come on, it�s time to go. There is no pain, you are receding.

A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.

You are only coming through in waves.

Your lips move, but I can�t hear what you�re saying.

When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse Out of the corner of my eye.

I turned to look, but it was gone.

I cannot put my finger on it now.

The child has grown, the dream is gone.

I have become comfortably numb.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario